Delete castles without manor?

Here you can post your ideas and make polls about future moves of the server team.

Should we delete castles without manor set?

Yes, delete
52%
No, do not delete
48%

Total votes: 62

magohany

Re: Delete castles without manor?

Post by magohany » 20 Oct 2012, 19:27

100 malloy>40malloy>nothing.
The way i see it.

Fallen_Crow
Clan: No

Post by Fallen_Crow » 20 Oct 2012, 19:28

We had always set it up a at a middle point.

Nightriderjt
Clan: CrazyKnights
Class: Eva Templar

Post by Nightriderjt » 20 Oct 2012, 19:29

magohany wrote:100 malloy>40malloy>nothing.
The way i see it.
i love manor. i USE manor for clan crafts. But in low population server simply clan cannot aford setting all the seeds and crops. Things were better 1 year ago ofc. And SH had no excuse to no set the manor at heine. Anyway that poll is direct interferene in the game.

magohany

Post by magohany » 20 Oct 2012, 19:41

I never used manor and I wasn't Interested in craft,but now as clan leader i see people need manor badly and i'm pissed noone cares for it.So yes f.e. Our sorceror is 80 lvl now he spended all his material to craft AM (2 fails) no more material.He will farm adena with som?how he is supposed to do it?Leech till 84 to get weapon from tezza?Is this l2?leech till 84 to get what u need?and this was just an example:)

LadyDiva
Class: Spectral Dancer

Post by LadyDiva » 20 Oct 2012, 20:57

If you can't afford manor, don't take caste - easy. Give it to someone who can keep it and can set manor. If you want castle, deal with it - you will need to spend money. It's not that complicated to understand. And you are not alone in clan, you have clanmates, who have money too, and probably need manor too.
No manor = no equip = no money = no ppl in server.

DarkSouLro

Post by DarkSouLro » 20 Oct 2012, 21:31

nj woaiydfaosweh or whatever .... i use manor since i wanna craft mw items , i decided to stay here cuz manor worked until now >..> few clans set it , but about heine i don't care :P i buy from goddard or giran or aden i am not focused on buying crops in heine ;D but maybe there are ppl buying crops from heine too since i couldn't find few days crops in any town cuz ppl bought them and i realise there are many useing it ... ty fallen for set it xD

Paralyze
Clan: aloner

Post by Paralyze » 21 Oct 2012, 11:11

LadyDiva wrote:If you can't afford manor, don't take caste - easy. Give it to someone who can keep it and can set manor. If you want castle, deal with it - you will need to spend money. It's not that complicated to understand. And you are not alone in clan, you have clanmates, who have money too, and probably need manor too.
In this point of view you want to say no set+6 = no hero? no pvp weapon = no pvp? no time to nolife = no l2? Its bullsh1t. Every clan take castle if THEY CAN take. And I agree here with CK leader, if you want to have proper prices and many materials - you have to invenst money. And it cost not 3kk per day, like Magohany said. If 40 MA is very enough for you - let it be, but if you want to set normal manor with normal prices - its really more than that. And if clan leader doesnt sell epics items to keep for clan members - where he must get the money? Farm farm farm? Or start selling clan items? you only look from one side and jugde people for what you DONT KNOW.

magohany

Post by magohany » 21 Oct 2012, 11:25

40 malloy is better than nothing and lower manor is better than no manor at all.stop thinking with other parts of ur body and start thinking with ur mind :)I'm not going to sell clan epics neither their equips so I invest as much adena i can afford on my own.As many people said economy isn't for full fuctioning manor but there is no excuse selling no manor at all.

Nightriderjt
Clan: CrazyKnights
Class: Eva Templar

Post by Nightriderjt » 21 Oct 2012, 12:49

LadyDiva wrote:If you can't afford manor, don't take caste - easy. Give it to someone who can keep it and can set manor. If you want castle, deal with it - you will need to spend money. It's not that complicated to understand. And you are not alone in clan, you have clanmates, who have money too, and probably need manor too.
Move your "finger" to someone else not to us Logos. While some months ago the only castle that had manor was heine none from you had. And your way of thinking is funny. So stop castle sieges. We will have manor auction every 2 weeks from now right? If i want to take your castle noone can force me to set the manor. I will take it with pvp not with "seeds". Some time ago when i posted about Manor at castles (while only we had set it) none from you responded (only St and Logos leaders did). now you cry like kidos and some of you (magohany) try to find ways to get a castle with other ways rather than PVPing.

magohany

Post by magohany » 21 Oct 2012, 13:43

night u are funny but i didn't create this poll and i can't take any castle w/o pvp so i give u same advice as i gave to paralyze.