tri box

Here you can post your ideas and make polls about future moves of the server team.

Tri box yes or no???

Poll ended at 13 Jun 2012, 13:01

yes
24%
no
76%

Total votes: 21

Nekys
Site Admin
Clan: DarkLovers
Class: Phoenix Knight

Re: tri box

Post by Nekys » 18 May 2012, 15:09

JoeL wrote:well server i low activity and i wol like to be more able to grow fast.

but for exemple i wold agree if nekys make dual box only but for ip adrees and not pc, if he do this i will see a lot ppl QQ for sure and make storys about net cafe and bllablabla

imo no limit boxs for all or dual box by IP adress
If server has low activity, how more boxes will help the server? It would kill it!
So your proofs are that people lie about playing from same internet cafe, same, same town, same region.
Your proofs are that all those who voted against 3-box, lied and all of them are having two PC and box.

Well, instead of lying and accusing people with my stupidity, I will give some proofs! How is that?

People who are right now 4-boxing (2 IPs!)

People who are right now 3-boxing (6 IPs!)

People who are right now 5-boxing (0 IPs!)

So, you want to change from 2-box to 3-box (and destroy the server) because of two people! And you can't say they really 4-box since they could easily be shared IP (half europe uses shared IPs, but that you don't know of course) or be playing at some internet cafe (I know many people who actually do play from internet cafe, at least here in Greece).

And why 3-box would kill server? Why you should ever think of that obvious posibility?
Because 3-box would kill parties and in a "low activity server" (your words) parties, buffers and farmers, count a lot.
So your opinion is to make this server a "solo server" just to increase NUMBERS of characters online and decrease numbers of REAL PLAYERS online.

Think a bit of what I wrote.

Neli
Clan: No

Post by Neli » 20 May 2012, 19:16

Nekys try to see dualbox x3 x4 x5 when tw or siege are on you will see more player ;).
Image Image

Nekys
Site Admin
Clan: DarkLovers
Class: Phoenix Knight

Post by Nekys » 20 May 2012, 19:41

Neli wrote:Nekys try to see dualbox x3 x4 x5 when tw or siege are on you will see more player ;).
Done that. Still a very few people.

Ayanami2
Clan: BloodBound
Class: Mystic Muse

Post by Ayanami2 » 08 Jul 2012, 07:29

I remember that at some point ppl even wanted to make the server 1 box only which will majorly boost the teamplay.

siulx

Post by siulx » 03 Jan 2013, 12:06

Ayanami2 wrote:I remember that at some point ppl even wanted to make the server 1 box only which will majorly boost the teamplay.
My suggestion a few years ago. when the server was active :)

magohany

Post by magohany » 03 Jan 2013, 16:30

me and my bf play from same house u want us not to play at all>? making IP only per windows that means only my main and his main can log,our buffers not even close..:)