[Event] Screenshots contest !

Official information of importance to everyone. Please make sure you are up to date.

[Event] Screenshots contest !

Postby Raidfight » 23 Jul 2011, 14:25

Thats right, we are doing a screenshots contest on Bartz server. The event is extremely simple, take the best screenshot of your character and send it to me via PM on forum. ONE SCREENSHOT ONLY !
Nekys and I will pay attention to every single detail, including the environment or the character's poses.
The event will last at least two weeks so be careful what you do, there is enough time.
Only the most beautiful three screenshots will win the grand prizes :

Image 7th Anniversary Cloak - Pitch Black

Dimensional Item Lineage II 7th Anniversary commemorative item. When an armor set above the Dynasty level is worn, the Sealed Cloak Slot will be open so that the cloak can be equipped. Enchanting, attribute enhancing, or augmenting are not possible. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or destroyed. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.

Click me to see its design.

Image 7th Anniversary Cloak - Blood Red

Dimensional Item Lineage II 7th anniversary commemorative item. Cloak for the true heroes who have made history since the beginning of Lineage II. When an armor set above the Dynasty level is worn, the Sealed Cloak Slot will be open so that the cloak can be equipped. Enchanting, attribute enhancing, or augmenting are not possible. Cannot be exchanged, dropped, or destroyed. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.

Image 7th Anniversary Cloak - Pearl White

Dimensional Item Lineage II 7th Anniversary commemorative item. When an armor set above the Dynasty level is worn, the Sealed Cloak Slot will be open so that the cloak can be equipped. Enchanting, attribute enhancing, or augmenting are not possible. Cannot be exchanged, dropped or destroyed. Can be shared between characters on the same account through the Dimensional Merchant.

Note: The cloak increases the power defense just a little bit, the attribute defense bonus doesnt work (at least, not yet). It is just for the sake of its good looking. ;)
We will upload all the screenshots on various forums, facebook etc.

Good luck to all !
Report the bugs with solid proofs (screenshots, fraps from NA/EU retail) on forum, DO NOT PM me, neither in game nor on forum, and be patient. Thank you for understanding and dont forget to vote for Raidfight.
Raidfight

Re: [Event] Screenshots contest !

Postby Raidfight » 07 Aug 2011, 21:03

Screenshots contest is now over, thanks to all participants. We will announce the winners in the next few days (hard task to pick three screenshots out of over 35).
Report the bugs with solid proofs (screenshots, fraps from NA/EU retail) on forum, DO NOT PM me, neither in game nor on forum, and be patient. Thank you for understanding and dont forget to vote for Raidfight.
Raidfight

Re: [Event] Screenshots contest !

Postby Raidfight » 10 Aug 2011, 13:06

And the winners are:

Ayanami

Cloudo

DontTouchMe

All the pictures were beautiful but, as you know, we had to pick three out of ~40 and it was not easy, believe me. You can see the rest of pictures here. Thanks to all participants, have fun and stay tuned for more fun events ! ;)
Raidfight

Return to News & Announcements