Delete castles without manor?

Here you can post your ideas and make polls about future moves of the server team.

Should we delete castles without manor set?

Yes, delete
52%
No, do not delete
48%

Total votes: 62

Nekys
Site Admin
Clan: DarkLovers
Class: Phoenix Knight

Delete castles without manor?

Post by Nekys » 19 Oct 2012, 21:11

Should we delete castles without manor set?

taskot013
Clan: No

Re: Delete castles without manor?

Post by taskot013 » 19 Oct 2012, 22:01

What do u mean by that?
delete owner ,delete the castle as a building? :P

"And here dear elfs on your left hand u can see Oren castle!
hmmm :/ not anymore but still is a cool mountain!"

now seriously if the clan who has a castle(bot one or not) dont take care of manor you can just delete their
ownership and you can set manor someway.

but anyway
delete a castle is retail like?

Fallen_Crow
Clan: No

Post by Fallen_Crow » 19 Oct 2012, 23:00

No, even after all, some clans use the manor for their owns benefit, also that would be like pushing up a nail into the game (pretty much like going and saying "oh lets take out the hero of feeded or boxed chars")

no offense thouhg.

magohany

Post by magohany » 19 Oct 2012, 23:00

I believe nekys was refering the owner who hasn't setted the manor stops to be owner and i totaly agree + to that.

P.S. fallen i don't understand what u say,what i understand is that people want to make manor and after 2 months complaining castle lords don't give a..... u get what i mean :)
Last edited by magohany on 19 Oct 2012, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

DarkSouLro

Post by DarkSouLro » 19 Oct 2012, 23:06

magohany wrote:I believe nekys was refering the owner who hasn't setted the manor stops to be owner and i totaly agree + to that.
+1

Paralyze
Clan: aloner

Post by Paralyze » 20 Oct 2012, 09:44

Well moirai/vesper items are very cheap here, so ussually its not even worth to craft. For example vesper light parts cost around 15-20kk, and crafting is x3 than that. So why so much troubles...? I mean, yes, manor should be setted. But in the other hand some manor bugs should be fixed too. And taking away castle is the same as take away hero or take away +6 armor set, because others want too.

Nekys
Site Admin
Clan: DarkLovers
Class: Phoenix Knight

Post by Nekys » 20 Oct 2012, 13:56

Why don't you start by reporting those bugs?

Instead of crying. You are not 5 years old.

Nightriderjt
Clan: CrazyKnights
Class: Eva Templar

Post by Nightriderjt » 20 Oct 2012, 19:20

Ok take Inadril from Ck then. time to leave the server for non-retail rules. And about who those complain about Manor. give us 100kk adena every day to satisfy you. Who complain about manor does not know a sh1t about how much true manor setting costs to clans. We can set only high levels seeds to inadril . and if we set all of them we need around 70-80kk every day. people who complain will give us those adena? And at another post when i asked what seeds need the players so i could set them noone replied to me. So no request=no Manor at inadril. live with that.
Last edited by Nightriderjt on 20 Oct 2012, 19:23, edited 1 time in total.

magohany

Post by magohany » 20 Oct 2012, 19:23

Nightriderjt wrote:Ok take Inadril from Ck then. time to leave the server for non-retail rules. And about who those complain about Manor. give us 100kk adena every day to satisfy you. Who complain about manor does not know a sh1t about how much true manor setting costs to clans. We can set only high levels seeds to inadril . and if we set all of them we need around 70-80kk every day. people who complain will give us those adena?
I remember setting crops in Oren i was losing 3kk per day so maybe u do something wrong with prices and stuff or the amount :)

Nightriderjt
Clan: CrazyKnights
Class: Eva Templar

Post by Nightriderjt » 20 Oct 2012, 19:24

magohany wrote:
Nightriderjt wrote:Ok take Inadril from Ck then. time to leave the server for non-retail rules. And about who those complain about Manor. give us 100kk adena every day to satisfy you. Who complain about manor does not know a sh1t about how much true manor setting costs to clans. We can set only high levels seeds to inadril . and if we set all of them we need around 70-80kk every day. people who complain will give us those adena?
I remember setting crops in Oren i was losing 3kk per day so maybe u do something wrong with prices and stuff or the amount :)
Seting low price at crops =low rewards=people will start complaining again. So what is the point? Set to high price crops or not set at all.